AVORIAZ 1800 Sanitary measures
Find out about our health measures for this winter:
The mountains are a sanctuary, a bubble of nature where that breath of fresh air truly has meaning. Risk prevention is one of our fundamental values. Today more than ever before, we are preparing for the season and we aim to do everything we can when it comes to ensuring the health and safety of our visitors and residents.
What protocol in ski resorts and for lifts ?
Since March 14: the vaccination pass has been suspended in all places where it was required (leisure and cultural places, cafés, bars and restaurants, fairs and trade shows…) as well as the end of the wearing of masks indoors (except in public transport).
The health pass including the result of a negative test of less than 24 hours remains in force in health establishments, retirement homes and establishments for people with disabilities.
Since February 12, 2022, the following rules will apply at the borders:
- For travelers who are vaccinated according to European regulations, no more tests will be required at departure. Proof of a complete vaccination regimen will once again be sufficient to arrive in France, regardless of the country of origin, as was the case before the spread of the Omicron variant.
- For unvaccinated travelers, the obligation to present a negative test to travel to France remains, but the measures on arrival (test, isolation) are lifted when they come from countries on the « green » list, characterized by a moderate circulation of the virus.
- When unvaccinated travelers come from a country on the « orange » list, they will still have to present a compelling reason justifying the need to come to metropolitan France and may still be subject to a random test upon arrival. Travelers who test positive will have to isolate themselves, in accordance with the recommendations of the Health Insurance.
For more information, visit https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
These measures could change during the winter depending on the health situation.
Last updates : 14/03/2022
Stress-free online booking
Finally, the Avoriaz 1800 accommodation providers are relaxing their cancellation processes and have committed to refund, in accordance with the terms and conditions, the amounts paid, in the event of any closure linked to Covid-19, in order to guarantee stress-free holidays.
The Haute-Savoie department, along with all French departments, has been affected by health measures implemented by the government. Find all information relating to stores, travel, gatherings on the site www.haute-savoie.gouv.fr
Where to get tested in the resort ?
- Medical center: PCR test by appointment at 04 50 74 05 42 or on doctolib.fr
- Pharmacy: antigenic test without appointment from 9am to 7:30pm every day.
Frequently asked questions
A question? You have not yet found your answer on our site. Browse our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.