Bike Park Mountain bike area
No more waiting queue to start the day ! Here we start by riding !
Avoriaz is in the center of the Portes du Soleil mountain bike area, one of the largest in Europe (650km of marked trails). Join easily the bike parks of Avoriaz, Châtel, Morzine or Champéry-Morgins and to return to the resort even more easily thanks to the ski lifts. Don’t waste any more time in the shuttles!
The perfect playground
- Avoriaz is at the heart of the Portes du Soleil mountain biking area, the largest in Europe (650 km of marked trails).
- The Avoriaz Bike Park is progressive and accessible to all levels! It offers numerous downhill (DH) trails, enduro routes, electric mountain bike tracks, and fun zones for learning mountain biking… Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, everyone will find their own enjoyment!”
Avoriaz Bike Park opening
– From June 15th to June 27th, 2024, inclusive > partial opening
-From June 28th to September 1st, 2024, inclusive > full opening
-From September 2nd to September 15th, 2024, inclusive > partial opening
Bike Park Map
The professionals of Avoriaz 1800 are at your disposal to assist you. Discover all the services implemented by the professionals of Avoriaz.
How to get to the Avoriaz Bike Park?
From Morzine, you have the following options:
The Prodains cable car (via the Ardoisières road), which takes you directly to the bottom of Avoriaz. From July 17th to August 20th, 2023, the Morzine municipality provides a shuttle service adapted for bike transport. From 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM: departures every 30 minutes; direct journey without stops from Rond-point de la Passerelle to Les Prodains. In the afternoon, departures at 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM. Please note that there are 3 authorized stops on the ascent with bikes: Rond-point de la Passerelle, Town Hall, Pont des Meuniers.
The Super Morzine gondola, which takes you to the Super Morzine area.
At the base of these two ski lifts, you will find free parking and ticket offices to purchase bike passes.
The road from Thonon-les-Bains allows you to reach Avoriaz by passing through Lake Montriond and the village of Les Chèvres (Les Lindarets), heading towards Col de la Joux Verte. In the village of Les Lindarets, you will find chairlifts, a ticket office for bike passes, ski lifts, as well as a take-off and repair station. Free parking
Follow the guide
Marking on the Avoriaz Bike Park opposite
ENDURO / E-BIKE itineraries: looped routes combining downhill and cross-country mountain biking (all-terrain biking with climbs and descents). They are particularly suitable for sports or electric mountain biking.
Protect the mountain by taking your water bottles, inner tubes, tear-offs and other waste with you. Thank you!
The whole Avoriaz area in your pocket with the » Avoriaz Up&Down » application
Avoriaz Up&Down offers a large number of functions and services to users of the Avoriaz area.
- Live information > lift opening, weather, webcams,
- Mountain bike trail map,
- Enduro itineraries and points of interest so you don’t miss out on any of the mountain’s pleasures,
- An itinerary function to join 2 points of the domain in complete serenity,
- A geolocated and interactive map to find your way around the slopes,
- Traffic to the ski lifts in real time,
- Geolocated SOS call,
- Reload your ski pass
Download it for free on your mobile!
Come and discover the 20 trails of our DH (downhill) domain located in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, the largest mountain bike domain in Europe. Pedal through alpine pastures and forests.