Bike Park Mountain bike area
No more waiting queue to start the day ! Here we start by riding !
Avoriaz is in the center of the Portes du Soleil mountain bike area, one of the largest in Europe (650km of marked trails). Join easily the bike parks of Avoriaz, Châtel, Morzine or Champéry-Morgins and to return to the resort even more easily thanks to the ski lifts. Don’t waste any more time in the shuttles!
The Avoriaz Bike Park is the perfect playground! Accessible for all levels! There are many DH and enduro trails, electric mountain bike courses and fun areas for learning to ride…
Take advantage of our ski lifts: 7 in the Avoriaz area and 22 in the whole of the Portes du Soleil!
Avoriaz Bikepark opening
– from Friday June 17th to Saturday July 2nd July 2022 inclusive > partially open
– from Saturday July 2nd to Sunday August 28th 2022 inclusive > fully open
– from Monday august 29th to Sunday September 11th 2022 inclusive > partially open
*the Proclou chairlift will open to July 2nd from August 28th 2022
Do you already have your magnetic card ? If you do, don’t loose your time in tills and recharge it on www.skipass-avoriaz.com or via the mobile application Avoriaz Up&Down !
The Bikepark of Avoriaz – Super Morzine sector
Avoriaz Bike Park
Avoriaz Bike Park is split into 4 sector: Seraussaix, Proclou, Lindarets (Lindarets + Chaux Fleurie) and Super Morzine (Zore).
- The Super-Morzine sector is perfect for hardcore downhillers with plenty of DH slopes including some with jumps, such as the Cap Canaveral (5) and Hattock (17) trails.
- The Seraussaix sector is very playful and not too difficult. Go down two flow-tracks Soylent green (4) and Stand High Patrol (8).
- The Proclou sector offers pistes for both beginners (Fourmiz (2)) and advanced riders (Walibi (12)). But above all, it allows you to reach the resort via the Proclou chairlift ! 2 slopes are opening this summer to connect the ridge (arrival of the Poclou chairlift) to the resort. One for beginners and another for good riders.
- The Lindarets sector is a great place to try freeriding and includes a slope used for the French Cup (18).
For the more adventurous, the Avoriaz mountain bike area has an E-VTT course which will be an excellent playground. For the more adventurous, there is the 80km long Tour MTB des Portes du Soleil, which takes in all 12 resorts.
There are linked enduro and DH trails, fun zones, hiking trails and picnic areas with barbecues.
Mountain biking here is adapted to all levels, in a preserved environment with a diversity of reliefs between valley bottoms, forests, mountain pastures, rocks and torrents…
Services and facilities
The professionals of Avoriaz 1800 are on hand to help you.
Find all the services provided by the professionals of Avoriaz >>here<<
How to reach Avoriaz mountain bike area ?
- By car
Geneva – Avoriaz : 1h45
Lyon – Avoriaz : 2h45
Annecy – Avoriaz : 1h45
- By plane
Paris – Geneva (plane) : 1h30 + Geneva – Morzine (car) : 1h45
- By train
Cluses (41km) and Thonon-les-Bains (45km) train stations + 1h15 bus
- From Morzine, there are 2 solutions:
– the Prodains cable car (via Route des Ardoisières) which takes you directly up to the lower part of Avoriaz village.
– the Super Morzine gondola lift which takes you to the heart of the Super Morzine sector.
At the bottom of both these lifts you’ll find free parking facilities and cash desks where you can purchase passes for the mountain bike lifts.
From Thonon-les-Bains, you can reach Avoriaz via Montriond Lake and the Goat Village, then follow signs for « Col de la Joux verte ».
Chairlifts, cash desk for passes, bike wash and repair facilities can be found in the village of Les Lindarets. Free car park.
Follow the guide
The signs opposite can be seen in Avoriaz Bike Park
The ENDURO / E-BIKE loop trails offer a mix of downhill and cross-country mountain biking terrain of all types with uphill and downhill sections. They are especially suitable for mountain bikers who enjoy a physical challenge, as well as E-bikers.
Help protect the mountains by taking your empty bottles, inner tubes, packet tear-off strips and any other rubbish away with you. Thank you !
The entire Avoriaz domain in your pocket with the Avoriaz Up&Down app
Avoriaz Up&Down offers multiple features and services to users of the domain of Avoriaz.
- Live info > lift opening times, weather forecast, webcams,
- MTB trail map,
- E-Bike/ Enduro routes and points of interest to avoid missing any of those mountain pleasures,
- A route guidance feature for a stress-free trip across the domain,
- Interactive map with geolocation feature to see exactly where you are on the slopes,
- Real-time information on lift queues,
- Geolocated SOS calls,
- Lift pass top-up
Download it for free on your smartphone!
Get professional advice to find the right bike for your level, or try out the latest equipment from a specific brand. The bike shops offer tips to help you choose your ideal bike for hurtling down the slopes or exploring across the mountains.