PRACTICAL INFORMATION TOURIST OFFICE
44 Promenade du Festival
+33 (0)4 50 74 02 11
Our holiday advisors are here throughout the year to provide information and make you feel welcome. As experts on the resort and true mountain enthusiasts, they have plenty of good ideas and precious advice to meet your specific needs and ensure your holiday is a success.
Our holiday advisors are on hand to help you with the following additional services:
- Working center by Miliboo with free wifi area and smartphone recharging stations
- Wifi pod rentals
- Rental of external batteries. (free)
- Sale of spin-off products
- 3 ski sleds for people with reduced mobility Adaptable to all types of 4-wheel manual wheelchairs.
Sleds available at the Avoriaz Tourist Office
Loan under a deposit (1000€ not taken) with a copy of an identity card and a certificate of civil liability.
- Winter: Monday to Sunday: 9am to 7pm non-stop
(switchboard assured until 7pm)
- Summer: daily, from 9 am to 7 pm.
- Off-peak season: Monday to Thursday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm and Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm.
The Avoriaz promise:
Avoriaz has been rewarded. In 2020, Avoriaz 1800 Tourist Office was awarded the French Qualité Tourisme (High Quality Tourism) label.
Our commitment to this label opens the door to a mutual questioning of our commitments and all that the resort promises.
Do we make our clients feel welcome? Do we really know who they are? What are their expectations and what should we be asking ourselves in order to let our hospitality values and services progress?
- What is our objective beyond completion of the tourism quality procedure?
To provide a quality of service that ensures you get the most out of your holiday and in the best possible conditions. This process requires us to totally review our internal organisation in order to constantly improve our services and communicate accordingly.
- Client-driven reflection:
We do everything we can to get to know you better, in order to satisfy your needs and provide you with irreproachable services and hospitality, as well as aiming to maintain the relationship of trust established between us.
- We do this in close cooperation with the resort’s operators:
The Tourist Office must remain pro-active in its Quality procedures and we are committed to ensuring that all the resort’s operators share this outlook.
To that end, we have created a number of resort quality groups in order to discuss and harmonise the ways in which we welcome visitors and to ensure that all our services and facilities reflect our fundamental values and particularities.
- Our commitment is a long-term one:
Faced with medium- and long-term challenges, we aim to evolve through an overarching quality approach that invites us to ask the right questions today in order to prepare for tomorrow.
This procedure is an essential lever that will help us meet requirements so that we may continue to exist, increasing our activity in the face of competition and satisfying our clients’ growing demands. In the short term, this dynamic approach will enable us to create a collaborative mindset to ensure our services and facilities are enhanced.