Avoriaz CAR PARKS
At your disposal
Avoriaz 1800 is a car-free resort where the streets become ski slopes in winter, to give you maximum enjoyment.
You have several options for parking your vehicle.
« AVORIAZ 1800 RESORT RECEPTION » CAR PARKS:
The « Route d’Avoriaz », or road D338, takes you all the way up to 1800 m. where you’ll find a number of parking solutions in the « Resort Reception » area.
INDOOR CAR PARKS
3 supervised indoor car parks open 24/7 with a total of 1730 spaces: Plateau car park, Falaise car park, and Proclou car park.
If your vehicle has a roof box, we recommend you book a space ahead of your holiday, as half the spaces have a 2.3 m. height limit.
Electric vehicles: 6 charging stations available in the indoor Plateau car park.
quarter hour (up to 8 hours)
+11h = 1 day
OUTDOOR CAR PARK
Open-air car park with 900 spaces, just 300 metres from the resort entrance. Spaces cannot be booked but the car park is staffed 24/7 and snow shovels can be borrosed if needed.
PRODAINS EXPRESS CABLE CAR PARK AREAS:
The Prodains Express cable car takes you quickly from the Morzine valley to the resort of Avoriaz (4 minutes). An outdoor car park is located right next to the cable-car bottom station.
This outdoor car park of 540 spaces is divided into 2 areas:
- Zone P0: parking for up to 12 hours
- Zone P1: parking for more than 12 hours
Prodains Express car park winter fees:
First 30 minutes free
1 week on Prodains short-stay car park: €84
- 1-day free parking with online purchase of a 5-hour or 1-day lift pass (except during French school vacations only from Monday to Friday, subject to availability). Online booking on the Prodains parking website >>here<<
Prodains Express car park summer fees: free
Seraussaix car park:
This car park is only open to customers when the resort’s car parks are full!
When you arrive at the Ferme de Seraussaix, you can park your car near the Seraussaix Farm.
2 options to reach the resort:
- Shuttle buses link Seraussaix and the resort reception.
- Put on your skis and take the green slope « Seraussaix » accessible from the car park. This slope allows you to reach the « Proclou » chairlift. With the chairlift you can reach the resort center and collect your ski passes! (A free ascent is allowed for the access to the resort).
If you already have a magnetic support, recharge it directly on www.skipass-avoriaz.com and enjoy the slopes directly from Seraussaix!
Ski area and maps
Avoriaz 1800 is right in the heart of Portes du Soleil, one of the largest crossborder ski areas in the world, where 12 French and Swiss resorts are linked together.