Mountain bike lift passes
A LIFT PASS
FOR EVERY NEED
Avoriaz 1800 has just the right mountain bike lift pass for you!
Here you’ll find all lift pass fees for Avoriaz/Super Morzine or the entire Portes du Soleil domain, for anything from a single trip at any time of day, to passes lasting 2 to 13 days!
⚠️ DON’T WAIT ANY LONGER AND GO FOR A RIDE ! ⚠️
Our piece of advice to avoid the queue at the ski lifts tills :
Do you already have your magnetic card ? If you do, don’t loose your time in tills and recharge it on www.skipass-avoriaz.com or via the mobile application Avoriaz Up&Down !
Your pass will automatically be activated under 15 minutes, no need to do anything or to go to the checkout.
The number of your hands-free card is composed of a succession of characters (letters or numbers) separated by dashes and without any space (model >>here<<).
Where can you buy a hands-free card ?
Sports shops : Absolu Sports, Mirfamose Skiset, Skimium Avoriaz Sports and Ski Shop Avoriaz.
Mountain biking school : Évolution 2
Other places : Tourist Office and ski lifts tills
« Hands-free » card = 1.00€
PLAN AHEAD AND PURCHASE YOUR PORTES DU SOLEIL LIFT PASS ONLINE
- Save time and make life simpler
- Pay less than at the cash desks
- Your lift pass is enabled less than 10 minutes after your online purchase
- Direct access to the trails (for holders of a « hands-free » rechargeable lift pass)
- Lift passes ordered online can be collected just 15 minutes later from the new-generation automatic dispensers (24-hour centre-resort desks, Super Morzine at the gondola bottom station from 8am to 5pm)
Where to buy:
- Avoriaz / Caisse du Centre (next to the tourist office).
- Morzine / Prodains (lower station of the Prodains Express 3S Cable Car).
- Morzine (lower station of the Super-Morzine Gondola).
- Montriond / Les Lindarets (lower station of the Lindarets Chairlift).
- Montriond / Ardent (lower station of the Ardent Gondola).
Accepted payment methods: debit/credit cards (except American Express), cash, checks (ID card required), holiday vouchers.
Purchase or recharge your pass at one of our automatic machines:
- Avoriaz / Tourist Office Morzine (lower station of the Super-Morzine Gondola).
- Morzine / Les Prodains (lower station of the Prodains Express 3S Cable Car)
Accepted payment method: debit/credit cards only (except American Express)
Domain & Maps
Discover the domain of Avoriaz and the Portes du Soleil. Choose your mountain bike itinerary.