For the whole family, a tropical paradise surrounded by luxuriant vegetation and flooded with natural daylight.
The water temperature is 30°C in all of the pools, which have varying depths for the safety of visitors of all levels, from keen swimmers in search of adventure, to those who just want to splash about. A water tree helps young children to discover the pleasures of water jets and waterslides. The more adventurous will enjoy the creepers and climbing wall made of rocks sculpted out of wood, or the Slidewinder for a really exciting ride. Finally, the river’s gentle currents and massage bubbles, or the outdoor hottub are the perfect places to relax.
- On the premises: Sale and rental of swimming towels. Sale of swimwear, goggles, children’s buoyancy aids, etc.
- Admission rules: Swimming shorts allowed. Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult (18 years+)
Open in July and August
Contact: +33(0)4 50 74 24 42
The water tree
First, a fun and colourful aquatic universe awaits the little ones: geysers, slides, and water guns. Next comes a large paddling pool full of multi-coloured water play features: swings, roundabouts and flowers that spurt water… the ideal environment for their first contact with water.
A second universe will appeal to young adventurers in search of adrenalin thrills. From the top of a half-pipe slide over 10 metres high, they’ll slide on a tube back down to the bottom.
Main pool and whirlpool bath
A third universe suitable for all ages comprises the main pool area with three facilities:
- A bubbling river with a gentle current and water jets, with two side areas containing underwater massage beds.
- A swimming pool of 1.5 metres in depth and an activity pool with a depth of 1.2 metres
- Another pool, also 1.5 metres deep, with a climbing wall along its entire length. Finally, you’ll come to the entrance of the great waterfall, where you can swing on a creeper and drop into the turquoise water.
Not forgetting the outdoor whirlpool bath where you’ll enjoy a stunning view over the valley.
Prices in euros
Senior (65 years and over)
Child (3/11 years)
Child (up to 2 years)
The Affluences app gives you a real-time indication of visitor numbers at Aquariaz. Download it for free on your smartphone and use it to decide the best time for you to come.
Discover our aquasports pool
For a gentle fitness session or an intense workout, Avoriaz sports centre proposes a host of activities in an indoor pool.
MultiPass & Loisipass
Here lie the keys to our kingdom! Access to activities and lifts, all you need to enjoy your holiday to the full without breaking the budget!