Hiking Lift passes
[Opening on 25th June 2021]
Partial opening from Monday 21st to Thursday 24th June 2021 (Super-Morzine area only + link with Morzine and Les Gets bike parks)
A LIFT PASS
FOR EVERY NEED
Avoriaz 1800 proposes lift passes to satisfy every walker’s needs!
All the Avoriaz 1800 summer lifts will be open from 25th June to 1st September 2021. From the resort you can go exploring along the most beautiful hiking trails of Avoriaz and the Portes du Soleil domain. You’ll find lift pass prices here.
AVORIAZ PEDESTRIAN LIFT PASSES:
Pedestrian lift passes
Teen* / Senior*
One-way, up or down
Up/down and return trips apply to the following lifts: Super-Morzine gondola, Prodains cable car, Lindarets, Mossettes, Zore, Chaux-Fleurie and Séraussaix chairlifts.
No refunds for rides not taken.
General terms and conditions
*Child: under 16 years. Free for children under 5 years – Teen: aged 16 to 19 years – Senior: aged 65 years and over
No refunds will be granted for rides not taken.
Discover the Multi Pass
Embark on a magnificent discovery of the spectacular domain of Portes du Soleil!
Take your children for unlimited rides on the chairlifts to enjoy fabulous mountain hikes amid the most beautiful peaks and our sublime lakes and waterfalls.
The Multi Pass gives you unlimited access to the pedestrian lifts and more than 60 free activities.
PLAN AHEAD AND PURCHASE YOUR PORTES DU SOLEIL LIFT PASS ONLINE
- Save time and make life simpler
- Pay less than at the cash desks
- Your lift pass is enabled less than 10 minutes after your online purchase
- Lift passes ordered online can be collected just 15 minutes later from the new-generation automatic dispensers (24-hour centre-resort desks, Super Morzine at the gondola bottom station from 8am to 5pm)
- Avoriaz / Caisse du Centre (next to the tourist office) : every day from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (from 03/07 to 29/08/2021)
- Morzine / Prodains (lower station of the 3S Prodains Express cable car) : every day from 9.15 am to 5.30 pm (from 03/07 to 29/08/2021)
- Morzine (lower station of the Super-Morzine cable car) : every day from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (Opening from June 11 to 13 and full opening from June 19 to 29/08/2021)
- Montriond / Les Lindarets (lower station of the Lindarets chairlift) : every day from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm (from 19/06 to 29/08/2021)
- Montriond / Ardent : 9:30 to 4:45 (from 10/07 to 29/08/2021)
Buy or recharge your ski pass at one of our automatic terminals:
- Avoriaz / Tourist Office
- Morzine (lower station of the Super-Morzine cable car)
- Morzine / Les Prodains (lower station of the 3S Prodains Express cable car)
Accepted means of payment : credit cards only (except American Express)
On the same theme
Mountain guides and leaders
Leave in good company! There's something for everyone, including guided walks on the themes of mountain life or the Alpine fauna and flora, as well as whole-day excursions!
Why not explore Avoriaz and the surrounding area? Chablais has some heavenly little havens that nature lovers will enjoy.
What are you waiting for, check out our hiking trails!
MultiPass & Loisipass
Here lie the keys to our kingdom! Access to activities and lifts, all you need to enjoy your holiday to the full without breaking the budget!