PRACTICAL INFORMATION LOCAL BUS SHUTTLE SERVICES
Local busshuttle services
Enjoy free local travel around Morzine and Avoriaz, with several bus routes that make your life easier.
Bus service A departs from the bottom station of the Prodains Express cable car and takes you to Morzine in just a few minutes:
The service runs every 10 minutes from 8.30 am to 11 am and from 2 pm to 5.50 pm, and approximately every 15 minutes between 11 am and 2 pm.
In the holiday season, the Balad’Aulps Buses serve all the local villages: Avoriaz, Morzine, Les Gets, Montriond, Le Jotty, Le Biot, la Baume, Essert Romand and St Jean d’Aulps. Connections are possible with several local shuttle bus services, to help you explore the Aulps valley and the nearby villages.
Balad’Aulps bus ticket, valid for 1 hour:
- 1.50€ per one-way trip
- 0.75€ for children under 10 years
- 10€ per 10-trip pass (available at bus stations and some Tourist Offices)
- 30€ per monthly season ticket
When will my bus arrive?
It’s easy to find out when the next bus will arrive at your stop. Real-time bus information is available at all stops in the valley. They are two ways of accessing it:
- by text message: send the code of your bus-stop (bus + the corresponding bus-stop number) to 41003 (cost of a text message + 0.05 €). You will instantly receive bus arrival times and their direction of travel.
- by QR Code: free with your smartphone and the PYSAE app, to get times and direction of travel for the next 3 buses. You’ll find the bus-stop numbers and QR Codes on the posters displayed at all Balad’Aulps bus stops.
Téléphérique des Prodains
Situé en bas dans la vallée de Morzine, le téléphérique des Prodains Express permet de monter rapidement (4 min) dans la station d’Avoriaz 1800. Un parking découvert se situe à proximité immédiate.