PRACTICAL INFORMATION LOCAL BUS SHUTTLE SERVICES
Local busshuttle services
Enjoy free local travel around Morzine and Avoriaz, with several bus routes that make your life easier.
Bus service A departs from the bottom station of the Prodains Express cable car and takes you to Morzine in just a few minutes.
Currently service A runs from 8:40 am to 8:40 pm (Pleyney_Prodains) every 30 minutes.
In the holiday season, the Balad’Aulps Buses serve all the local villages: Avoriaz, Morzine, Les Gets, Montriond, Le Jotty, Le Biot, la Baume, Essert Romand and St Jean d’Aulps. Connections are possible with several local shuttle bus services, to help you explore the Aulps valley and the nearby villages.
Balad’Aulps bus ticket, valid for 1 hour:
- 1.50€ per one-way trip
- 0.75€ for children under 10 years
- 10€ per 10-trip pass (available at bus stations and some Tourist Offices)
- 30€ per monthly season ticket
When will my bus arrive?
It’s easy to find out when the next bus will arrive at your stop. Real-time bus information is available at all stops in the valley. They are two ways of accessing it:
- by text message: send the code of your bus-stop (bus + the corresponding bus-stop number) to 41003 (cost of a text message + 0.05 €). You will instantly receive bus arrival times and their direction of travel.
- by QR Code: free with your smartphone and the PYSAE app, to get times and direction of travel for the next 3 buses. You’ll find the bus-stop numbers and QR Codes on the posters displayed at all Balad’Aulps bus stops.
Prodains cable car
Located down in the Morzine valley, the Prodains Express cable car takes you to the resort of Avoriaz 1800 in just 4 minutes. You'll find an outdoor car park right next to the cable car.
Check out the Avoriaz 1800 brochures. The Practical Guide will help you find the key to a successful holiday, the resort map will ensure you find your way around, and the piste maps will take you exploring the Portes du Soleil cross-border ski area.
Frequently asked questions
A question? You have not yet found your answer on our site. Browse our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.