AVORIAZ 1800 Walking & Snowshoeing
Mountain walks are a great classic in both the summer and winter seasons. They are a great way to explore new scenery other than that seen from the ski slopes. Snowshoers often opt for the forest trails, ideal for this relaxing outdoor activity that invites you to observe nature and wildlife. You’ll soon be following animal tracks left in the snow, laughing as you slip and slide, and enjoying the views of the natural surroundings and 360° panoramas.
Discover our walking guide with trails accessible to all.
* this information is not guaranteed during the period COVID 2020/21 please refer >>here<<
Pedestrians can take certain ski lifts to discover breathtaking scenery. Let the waymarked trails guide you, suitable for all.
Lift passes for pedestrians must be purchased from the cash desks before you leave. They cannot be purchased at the bottom of the lifts.
Pedestrian passes can be purchased for a single trip or for the whole day. They allow you to use the following lifts:
- Prodains express cable car (up & down).
- Super Morzine gondola lift (up & down),
- Ardent gondola lift (up & down),
- Zore chairlift (up & down),
- Plateau chairlift (up only),
- Lindarets chairlift (up only),
- Léchère chairlift (up only)