[Opening Friday, December 10]
For the whole family, a tropical paradise surrounded by luxuriant vegetation and flooded with natural daylight.
The water temperature is 30°C in all of the pools, which have varying depths for the safety of all visitors, from keen swimmers in search of adventure, to those who just want to splash about. A water tree helps young children to discover the pleasures of water jets and waterslides. The more adventurous will enjoy the creepers and climbing wall made of rocks sculpted out of wood, or the Slidewinder for a really exciting ride. Finally, the river’s gentle currents and massage bubbles, or the outdoor hottub are the perfect places to relax.
- On the premises: Sale and rental of swimming towels. Sale of swimwear, goggles, children’s buoyancy aids, etc.
- Admission rules: Swimming shorts allowed. Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult (18 years+)
Open Monday to Saturday from 1:30 to 7:30 pm
Contact : +33(0)4 50 74 24 42
In case of bad weather, Aquariaz will open at the end of the morning
No reservations possible. Groups are not accepted
Exceptional openings on Saturday, December 11 and 25, 2021.
Exceptional closing on Monday December 13, 2021
The water tree
First, a fun and colourful aquatic universe awaits the little ones: geysers, slides, and water guns. Next comes a large paddling pool full of multi-coloured water play features: swings, roundabouts and flowers that spurt water… the ideal environment for their first contact with water.
A second universe will appeal to young adventurers in search of adrenalin thrills. From the top of a half-pipe slide over 10 metres high, they’ll slide on a tube back down to the bottom.
Main pool and whirlpool bath
Main pool and whirlpool bath
A third universe suitable for all ages comprises the main pool area with three facilities:
- A bubbling river with a gentle current and water jets, with two side areas containing underwater massage beds.
- Two swimming pools of 1.2 metres in depth with a climbing wall along its entire length and a bubble pool. Finally, you’ll come to the entrance of the great waterfall, where you can swing on a creeper and drop into the turquoise water.
Not forgetting the outdoor whirlpool bath where you’ll enjoy a stunning view over the valley.
Private lessons are available for all ages, from beginners to advanced.
The Aquariaz lifeguards offer you private swimming lessons and coached aquabike sessions (max.3 people) according to your desires and needs.
Contact Stéphanie Hubert : email@example.com / 07 50 24 64 48
20€ per 30mins session
Prices in euros
Admission Senior (65 years +)
Admission child (2/11 years)
Toddler (0 to 2 years)
The Affluences app gives you a real-time indication of visitor numbers at Aquariaz. Download it for free on your smartphone and use it to decide the best time for you to come.
45-minute aquafitness sessions (+15 minutes in the jacuzzi), Monday to Friday 10.30 am.
- Monday AQUA DETOX: boosts circulation, shapes the upper body, tones bum muscles and firms up thighs and calves.
- Tuesday AQUA TONIC : complete workout to tone the body and strengthen the muscles. Technical cardio training.
- Wednesday AQUA DYNAMIQUE: complete workout to tone the body and strengthen the muscles. Technical cardio training.
- Thursday AQUA BODY: ideal for increasing core muscle strength and improving posture. Aim: muscle balance and joint flexibility.
- Friday AQUA CARDIO: energetic cardio training to sweat out those toxins. Loan of short flippers, remarkably effective on leg and tummy muscles. Boost your cardio strength and get rid of cellulite. Beginners welcome.
All aquafitness sessions (=Aqua Dynamique, Aqua Detox, Aqua Body, Aqua Palm) last 45 minutes (+ 15 minutes in the jacuzzi), from Monday to Friday at 10am.
Prices in euros (includes 15 minutes in the jacuzzi after the session)
1 session: 13 €
Card for 5 sessions: 50 €
The mountain differently
There are 23 km of Nordic skiing trails in Avoriaz 1800, and enthusiasts will find 250 km of waymarked trails across the Portes du Soleil ski area.