Portes du soleil Lift passes
- Winter Activities
- Ski et snow
- Lift passes
Avoriaz 1800 proposes lift passes to cover the entire Portes du Soleil ski area, or for the Avoriaz 1800 sector only.
A host of solutions to satisfy every skier’s wishes.
You already have your magnetic card? Don’t wait any longer at the cash desk and recharge it now on www.skipass-avoriaz.com or via the Avoriaz Up&Down app!
- Connect to your account (or create it if you don’t have one)
- Choose your package (resort, date, duration…)
- Enter the card number during the « order » step
- Finalise your order
Where to buy your magnetic card ?
Sports stores: Absolu Sports, Mirfamose Skiset, Skimium Avoriaz Sports and Ski Shop Avoriaz.
Ski school : Évolution 2
Other places: Tourist Office and ski lift ticket office.
The number of your magnetic card is composed of a succession of characters (letters or numbers) separated by dashes and without spaces on the model opposite.
– There cannot be a letter O in your card number, only the number 0.
– The old cards could have 2 numbers, you must then take into account the 1st number (the one which is not in the white frame / see opposite)
Winter lift timetable & fees for 2022-2023 :
Details and conditions:
- LIFT PASS FOR CHILDREN UP TO THE AGE OF 15 YEARS INCLUSIVE
Throughout the season, the Portes du Soleil child lift pass is valid up to the age of 15 years inclusive, whereas the child rate age limit is 12 years in the majority of ski resorts.
- LIFT PASS FOR TEENAGERS AGED 16 TO 19 YEARS
Young adults benefit from a special « teenager » rate to make the most of the slopes even on a tight budget.
- LIFT PASS FOR BEGINNERS
This lift pass comes in 5-hour, 1-day and 2-day versions and gives you access from Avoriaz 1800 to the different beginners’ areas where you can make gentle progress. It can be used on the following lifts: 3S des Prodains (express cable car), TS du Plateau (chairlift), TS du Tour (chairlift), TS des Dromonts 1 et 2 (chairlifts), TSK Trashers (ski tow), TSK des Ecoles 1 et 2 (ski tows), TSK Chapelle (ski tow), TC Super Morzine (gondola), TS Zore (chairlift), TSK Baron (ski tow), TS Serraussaix (chairlift), TS Proclou (chairlift), TC Ardent (gondola), TS Léchère (chairlift), and TSK Barmettes (ski tow).
- 5-HOUR LIFT PASS
Designed especially for late risers, this lift pass gives you the freedom to start skiing at whatever time you choose!
- PARK & STASH LIFT PASS
This special lift pass just for snowpark fans gives you access to the 4 snowparks of Avoriaz 1800 – Chapelle, Arare, Stash and Lil’Stash – via the following ski lifts: Prodains Express (cable car), TS Stade (chairlift), TSK Surf (ski tow), TS Tour (chairlift), TSK Arare 1 et 2 (ski tows), TSK Chapelle (ski tow), TSK Ecoles 1 et 2 (ski tows), TSK Trashers (ski tow), TC Ardent (gondola), and TS Prolays (chairlift).
PURCHASE YOUR 1-DAY LIFT PASS FOR AVORIAZ 1800 ONLINE AND SAVE UP TO 60%
- It saves time and makes life easier
- You’ll pay less than at the cash desk
- Your lift pass becomes available less than 10 minutes after your online purchase
- You get direct access to the slopes (if you already have the rechargeable « hands free » pass)
- Your online purchase can be collected after 15 minutes from the new-generation automatic terminals (tills in the centre 24/7, Super Morzine at the bottom of the gondola from 8am to 5pm, Elinka Residence 24/7).
- PRODAINS CABLE CAR top and bottom stations.
Open daily from 8 am to 5 pm.
- CENTRE-RESORT, Next to the tourist office.
Open daily from 8.30 am to 4.45 pm
Extended opening hours during school holidays (except Easter holiday)
- LA FALAISE SECTOR, In the lobby of the Elinka apartment building
Open Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays from 8.45 am to 4.45 pm.
Saturdays during school holidays from 8.45 am to 7.30 pm (except Easter holiday)
Automatic desk :
Payment by bank card only.
- Prodains cable car bottom station (7.30 am to 9 pm)
- Ardent gondola lift bottom station
- Avoriaz outdoor car park (24/7)
- Avoriaz resort reception (24/7)
- Avoriaz Tourist Office (9 am – 7 pm)
- Children’s Village (8.45 am – 7 pm)
- ANS, Place des Dromonts (7.30 am – 8 pm)
- Pierre&Vacances Amara, Crozats, Hermine, Saskia Residences (24/7)
New-generation terminals (Purchase, recharge, pick up online purchases):
- Elinka Residence (Entrance hall 24/7)
- Super Morzine cable car lower station (8am-5pm)
- Centre Station (24/7)
FOR ALL YOUR SKIING NEEDS
Ski and snowboard schools
Open all season long, the ski schools of Avoriaz 1800 invite you to discover the joys of wintersports, or perfect your technique in a specific area.