Local BUS SHUTTLES
In the summer season, the shuttle buses operate on a number of routes and serve every part of the village.
All buses stop in Morzine centre or at the town hall and each route serves a specific sector.
Enjoy free local travel around Morzine and Avoriaz, with several bus routes that make your life easier.
Bus service A departs from the bottom station of the Prodains Express cable car and takes you to Morzine in just a few minutes:
Departures approximately every 10 minutes from 8.30am to 11am and from 2pm to 17.50pm, and approximately every 15 minutes from 11am to 2pm.
In the holiday season, the Balad’Aulps Buses serve all the local villages: Avoriaz, Morzine, Les Gets, Montriond, Le Jotty, Le Biot, la Baume, Essert Romand and St Jean d’Aulps. Connections are possible with several local shuttle bus services, to help you explore the Aulps valley and the nearby villages.
Balad’Aulps bus ticket, valid for 1 hour:
- 1.50€ per one-way trip
- 0.75€ for children under 10 years
- 10€ per 10-trip pass (available at bus stations and some Tourist Offices)
- 30€ per monthly season ticket
Discover the Multi Pass
Embark on a magnificent discovery of the spectacular domain of Portes du Soleil!
Take your children for unlimited rides on the chairlifts to enjoy fabulous mountain hikes amid the most beautiful peaks and our sublime lakes and waterfalls.
The Multi Pass gives you unlimited access to the pedestrian lifts and more than 60 free activities.
When will my bus arrive?
It’s easy to find out when the next bus will arrive at your stop. Real-time bus information is available at all stops in the valley. They are two ways of accessing it:
- by text message: send the code of your bus-stop (bus + the corresponding bus-stop number) to 41003 (cost of a text message + 0.05 €). You will instantly receive bus arrival times and their direction of travel.
- by QR Code: free with your smartphone and the PYSAE app, to get times and direction of travel for the next 3 buses. You’ll find the bus-stop numbers and QR Codes on the posters displayed at all Balad’Aulps bus stops.
Prodains cable car
From down in the Morzine valley, the Prodains Express cable car takes you to the resort of Avoriaz 1800 in just 4 minutes. There's an outdoor car park at the cable car bottom station.
Practical guide and resort maps
Find all brochures for Avoriaz 1800. The Practical Guide is your key to a successful holiday.
Get your bearings with our resort map and the MTB and hiking trail maps to discover the Portes du Soleil crossborder mountain bike area.
This may interest you:
MultiPass & Loisipass
Here lie the keys to our kingdom! Access to activities and lifts, all you need to enjoy your holiday to the full without breaking the budget!