Mountain bike lift passes
A LIFT PASS
FOR EVERY NEED
Avoriaz 1800 has just the right mountain bike lift pass for you!
Here you’ll find all lift pass fees for Avoriaz/Super Morzine or the entire Portes du Soleil domain, for anything from a single trip at any time of day, to passes lasting 2 to 13 days!
DON’T WAIT ANY LONGER AND GO FOR A RIDE !
Our piece of advice to avoid the queue at the ski lifts tills :
Do you already have your magnetic card ? If you do, don’t loose your time in tills and recharge it on www-skipass-avoriaz.com or via the mobile application Avoriaz Up&Down !
Your pass will automatically be activated under 15 minutes, no need to do anything or to go to the checkout.
The number of your hands-free card is composed of a succession of characters (letters or numbers) separated by dashes and without any space (model >>here<<).
Where can you buy a hands-free card ?
Sports shops : Absolu Sports, Mirfamose Skiset, Skimium Avoriaz Sports and Ski Shop Avoriaz.
Mountain biking school : Évolution 2
Other places : Tourist Office and ski lifts tills
« Hands-free » card = 1.00€
Buy your pass >>here<<
MTB LIFT PASS FEES FOR AVORIAZ:
MTB LIFT PASS FEES FOR PORTES DU SOLEIL:
PLAN AHEAD AND PURCHASE YOUR PORTES DU SOLEIL LIFT PASS ONLINE
- Save time and make life simpler
- Pay less than at the cash desks
- Your lift pass is enabled less than 10 minutes after your online purchase
- Direct access to the trails (for holders of a « hands-free » rechargeable lift pass)
- Lift passes ordered online can be collected just 15 minutes later from the new-generation automatic dispensers (24-hour centre-resort desks, Super Morzine at the gondola bottom station from 8am to 5pm)
- Avoriaz / Caisse du Centre (next to the tourist office) : every day from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (from 03/07 to 29/08/2021)
- Morzine / Prodains (lower station of the 3S Prodains Express cable car) : every day from 9.15 am to 5.30 pm (from 03/07 to 29/08/2021)
- Morzine (lower station of the Super-Morzine cable car) : every day from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (Opening from June 11 to 13 and full opening from June 19 to 29/08/2021)
- Montriond / Les Lindarets (lower station of the Lindarets chairlift) : every day from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm (from 19/06 to 29/08/2021)
- Montriond / Ardent : 9:30 to 4:45 (from 10/07 to 29/08/2021)
Accepted means of payment : credit cards (except American Express), cash, checks (ID card required), vacation checks.
Buy or recharge your ski pass at one of our automatic terminals:
- Avoriaz / Tourist Office
- Morzine (lower station of the Super-Morzine cable car)
- Morzine / Les Prodains (lower station of the 3S Prodains Express cable car)
Accepted means of payment : credit cards only (except American Express)
Discover all our great deals for low-priced holidays and accommodation offers from our partners.
Hurry, book your stay now!