HOLIDAYS IN FEBRUARY ARE MADE FOR HAVING FUN!
Every Thursday come along for the Big Carnival Parade! Children are invited to dress up and ride on the village floats. Together, off we go for the big parade.
The holidays will be filled with a wide range of activities for children, gourmet workshops, sledging races, an introduction to electric snowmobile, treasure hunts and lots more surprises!
For the February holidays, Avoriaz 1800 is bending over backwards in order to offer 4 weeks of activities and shows that will put a sparkle in your children’s eyes:
- Introduction to the e-Fat Electric Bike: come and test out the newest way of travelling around the resort.
- Torch lit descents: the traditional illuminated descent, accompanied by hot drinks and choreography!
- Baking workshop from Sunday to Friday at the main resort
- Carnival mask making workshop
- Laser Game and Archery Tag: Enter the arena and go head-to-head armed with bows, arrows or laser guns!
- Crazy evenings at the Avoriaz ice skating rink: Don’t catch a cold on the ice!
- The Carnival’s Big Parade with Avoriaz’s 12 giant floats: Experience the carnival from the inside on the most unique floats in the world
- Electric snowmobiles for children – there’s a snowmobile for you, no matter your size!
- Sledging races: Who will reach the bottom first?
Every evenings, let’s party in Avoriaz’s heart