THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE SUMMER IS CELEBRATING ITS 10TH ANNIVERSARY THIS YEAR.
ONE WEEK 100% DANCE
Avoriaz Dance Festival is a festival open to everyone, whatever your level of ability. For this tenth edition, Estelle and Eric from Rock’n roll Swing from Annemasse and Ballroom are organising THE ultimate festival for you.
On the programme, there will be 200 hours of Cuban and Puerto Rican Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, West Coast Swing, Rock, Lindy Hop, Tap, Zumba classes and much more.
The classes are provided to couples by 40 top-quality professional and international teachers.
You can get an introduction or master your technique in a wide variety of dances, all in a very friendly atmosphere.
Every evening a different DJ will be playing, depending on the different themes.
What better a way to have a great time, in the style you love! You’ll be able to put into practice what you learnt in your lessons that day and admire the talented teachers as they demonstrate their skills.
**A pass includes up to 6 one-hour dance lessons per day, and evening entertainment every evening (accommodation not included).
Festival goers who booked their accommodation through the Avoriaz Tourist Office booking centre are entitled to a discounted price when they sign up for classes.
When you’ve booked your accommodation, call the Tourist Office on +33 (0)4 50 74 02 11 and ask for your promotional code!
7 GREAT REASONS TO SIGN UP
Avoriaz Dance Festival is:
1) Couple’s training from 40 well-known international teachers
2) More than 1,000 participants to share this moment, discuss and dance all together
3) Fun outdoor activities (Mountain Biking, Aquariaz, Yoga, Tennis, Swimming, Hiking, etc.)
4) The true festival spirit: A Passionate & Friendly atmosphere
5) Over 200 hours of lessons
6) 7 lively evenings based on various themes
7) A shoe stand at your disposal