of ski area
the 3rd and 4th December.
The come-back on the slopes !
The snow conditions and the work of the SERMA teams, the Avoriaz ski lift company, have allowed an early opening of the Avoriaz ski area this weekend of 3rd and 4th December 2022.
The Arare and Chavanette sectors will be partially accessible and special rates are now available on www.avopass.ski:
– Day pass at 21€.
– Weekend pass at 40€.
See you this weekend on our slopes!
Access and ski lifts
The Prodains cable car will be open on Saturday and Sunday from 8.45am to 5pm. The lift openings will be updated according to the evolution of the weather and snow conditions on the skipass website.
The Prodains car park will be free for the opening !
⚠️ No shuttle service between Morzine and Les Prodains.
- Prodains cable car from 8.45am to 5pm
- Tour chairlift from 9am to 4.15pm
- Lac-Intrêts chairlift from 9am to 4.15pm
- Choucas chairlift from 9.15am to 3.45pm
Buy your lift pass
- Buy online now.
- Lower station of the Prodains cable car from 8.30am to 4pm.
- Upper station of the Prodains cable car from 8.30am to 4pm.
Only Monday to Thursday at the Lower station.
Season passes bought in advance will work for the pre-opening.
– Le Fantastic – from 8am to 10.30pm – Promenade du Festival – Tel 04.50.74.09.15.
– Le Roc – lunch and dinner – Place des Dromonts – Tel 04.50.74.06.77.
– Bar of the HOTEL NEIGE & ROC – At the bottom of the Prodains cable car – Tel : 04.50.79.03.21.
– Shooters – from 4pm – Place du snow
– The Place – Saturday and Sunday evening – Place du snow
– Trainô – Friday lunch & evening / Saturday lunch & evening and Sunday lunch – Promenade du Festival
– Globe Trotters – Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday – Snow Square
– Le Why Not – 11h-01h – Place du Snow
– Antoine sports – 9am to 7pm – Promenade du Festival – Tel 04.50.74.17.90
– Avoriaz Sports – 8.30am to 5.30pm – Place Jean Vuarnet – Tel 04.50.74.11.74
– Mirfamose – Place du Snow – Tel 04.50.74.08.50.
– Skishop le “A” – Hôtel Neige & Roc – At the foot of the Prodains cable car – Tel 04.50.79.03.21
– Superski – Promenade du Festival – Tel 04.50.74.17.76
– ESF – 9h00 to 16h00 – Place Jean Vuarnet – Tel 04.50.74.05.65
– Avoriaz Alpine Ski School – 9h00 to 16h00 – Le plateau – 04.50.38.34.91
– Avoriaz immobilier – 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 6pm – Closed on Sunday – Place des Dromonts – 04.50.74.00.03
– Agence Les Flocons – Saturday from 4pm to 6pm & Sunday from 3pm to 5pm – Place centrale
– Carrefour Montagne – 8am to 8pm, Saturday & Sunday – Place centrale – 04 50 74 16 78
– Sherpa Falaise & Snow
– Ferme de Seraussaix – 24H distributor and free access to milking (16h-17h) – 9609 route d’Avoriaz – 06 32 39 59 65
- At the Shooters: World Cup matches broadcast / Happy hours from 4pm to 6pm / DJ Harvey Milk from 11pm.
- At Trainô: Dj set at 4pm.
- Le Why Not: Friday night DJ / Saturday night KARAOKÉ
- Le Globe Trotters: Opening Friday night !
- The Place: Opening Saturday night !
Lift passes ski/snow
Avoriaz 1800 proposes lift passes for the entire Portes du Soleil ski area, as well as passes for individual sectors of the resort. A whole host of solutions to satisfy the needs and wishes of every wintersports fan.