DISCOVER THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOTS IN AVORIAZ
This year we unveil the most beautiful spots in Avoriaz and its ski fields.
Discover the most beautiful places in Avoriaz with “Instagram Spots” and locate them on the resort and piste maps. Emotions colour the most beautiful memories. Share them with us at #UniqueAvoriaz.
SPOTS IN THE STATION #UNIQUEAVORIAZ
- Ardoisières promenade: This discreet trail is often forgotten. It carefully hides contemporary chalets camouflaged in the surroundings, reflecting the mountain slopes, typical of the resort’s architectural heritage.
- Summit of the Sirius ascent: An amazing photo opportunity with a fabulous view over Avoriaz and its cliff. An ideal place to share a sunset.
- Place des Dromonts: Welcome to the famous historical centre of Avoriaz. Explore the Hotel des Dromonts or the Gallery des Hauts Forts. Learn about the history of the resort with pictures and photos of the stars who stayed there during the Fantastic Film Festival.
- Last but not least, Place de l’Amara Square: this district was created in 2012. It complies with many ecological standards and has received the Clé Verte green label . Take in a breathtaking view from the terrace over Morzine valley. Some days a sea of clouds sets in, giving the impression you are floating above the clouds.
- Place des Traîneaux: Our favourite square is for the sleighs where you can caress the horses or glean information from the drivers. It’s an ideal way to discover Avoriaz – take a ride.
- The Igloo village: Accessible on foot from the resort or on skis. Discover the snow sculptures which are true works of ephemeral art.
SPOTS IN THE SKI FIELDS #UNIQUEAVORIAZ
- Arare and the famous Dents du Midi loom in the background.
- Mossette on the border for a panoramic shot of neighbouring Switzerland.
- From high on the slope, Chavanette, overlooks the legendary Swiss Wall which disappears into the distance.
- The Lil’Stash in a suspended cabin or on a giant banana swing.
- The Stash with its famous rainbow obstacle, a semi-circle sculpture of a palm tree lying down.
- The Lindarets, a ski trail between typical chalets and restaurants.
- Zore with a breathtaking 360° view over the peaks of the Chablais range.
- La Chapelle is the ideal spot for sharing the “Golden hour” when the sunset drowns the view in golden light.