AVORIAZ MTB BASE CAMP
The electric bike is ready
This summer, with our partner Matra Solex (EasyBike Group), Avoriaz develops electric mobility and offers you :
- Electric adult Mountain Bike for rent in sports shops.
- Electric child Mountain Bike (unique in France) for rent in sports shops.
- Electric bike in self-service in the resort (to be removed in one of the 7 terminals – first 1/4 hour free).
MOUNTAIN BIKING IN “PORTES DU SOLEIL” DOMAIN
Enjoy the mountains in Avoriaz all year long ! Mountain bikers know it well because, every year, more and more of them come to hit the 600 km of tracks of the Portes du Soleil domain. Located in the center of the largest mountain bike area in Europe, Avoriaz has become a reference destination for unforgettable mountain bike holidays.
Mountain biking in Avoriaz, it’s :
- 14 descent tracks through mountain pastures and forests including 2 bike parks
- 3 enduro tracks,
- 10 electric mountain bikes tracks
- 1 cross-country course
- 1 wood pump track tout in the center of the resort for all levels
- 1 blue track on Seraussaix area with many bumps.
A shuttle is available from 11.30am to 1.00pm, and from 2.00pm to 5.00pm from sunday to friday to reach you to the resort from Serraussaix farm.
IN THE HEART OF THE BIGGEST MTB AREA IN EUROPE : LES PORTES DU SOLEIL
- 650 km of trails, 22 chairlifts and 82 downhill tracks
- 1 enduro route 80 km long, 5 bike parks
- Just 1 lift pass needed to access all the mountain biking facilities in the entire area.
All the disciplines: cross-country, enduro, downhill and electric MTB.
- Stunning countryside: fir forests, lakes, Alpine meadows with cows grazing
- Smartphone: downloadable map of the area available
SPOTS AROUND AVORIAZ
- 11 downhill runs through alpine meadow and forest (2 bike parks and 3 more technically challenging downhill trails through the Forêt des Lindarets, with North Shore sections).
- 3 enduro runs
- 7 electric MTB runs
- 1 cross country run
- One wooden pump track in the center of the resort: This wooden pump track has been designed for all levels. Get acceleration by moving the corpos on the bike while negociating bumps and turns without using your pedals.
- One easy track for families