After the huge success of the 2016’s occasion of the Avoriaz dance festival, the festival come back with a brand new schedule, more richer. Come and dance with us from the 19th to the 26th August of 2017. Avoriaz dance festival, it’s a dance festival open to everybody, whatever the age and the level of the participants.
A 100% DANSE WEEK FROM €45
This summer, join us for more than 130 hours of danse classes of Cuban and Puerto Rican salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, West Coast Swing, Rock, Lindy Hop, Zumba and many more! You will find classes for every level, given by professional teachers. The goal is to discover new types of dances and get better in the one you already know in a fun and joyfull atmospher.
Every day, parties with different DJs according to their specialities: DJ EBUCEADOR from Aix les Bains, DJ ERIC from the Ballroom, will rythm your evenings.
They will be surrounded by Lionel Giannone and Amandine Principe from the school dance Giannone of Grenoble for the lessons of West Coast Swing, Romeo and Isabelle of Marseille for the bachata lessons, Romain and Lea from the school dance Se Baila de portoricaine, Madeleine Rodriguez from the school Salsyando of Toulouse for the Salsa cubaine lessons, Reggeaton, Rueda, Estelle et Eric from the school dnace Rock’n Roll Swing of Annemasse and Ballroom for the lessons of Rock and Lindy Hop, Cathy and Gilbert Cadène from the school Swing Cat of Montpellier for the Lindy Hop and Charleston lesson, Julio Garrido from Carpentras and Nerina Wasinger from Paris for the tango argentin lesson, Ruben Perez from Barcelone for tap dancing lesson, Valeria for zumba lesson.
- 3-day pass: 45€
- Week pass: 75€
6 dance lessons (1h) of your choice and a party each day included
8 good reasons to participate
Avoriaz dance festival is:
1) a duo lesson by the most famous teacher of the world
2) More than 450 participantes to share, exchange and dance together
3) Outdoors activities (Aquariaz, …)
4) The spirit of the festival: Passion, Conviviality,
5) More than 130 hours of lesson
6) Evenings with different DJs
7) 3 rooms with theme evenings
8) A shoe stand at your disposal
9) Massage at low prices
10) Dance and music from morning to night
11) More than 25 artists
12) A cabaret to take your breath away
- Saturday 19th August at the evening: Cabaret with show of professors
- Sunday 20th August at the evening: 3 rooms with 3 atmospheres
- Monday 21th August at the evening: Glittery party
- Tuesday 22th August at the evening: 3 rooms with 3 atmospheres
- Wednesday 23th August at the evening: White party
- Thursday 24th August at the evening: 3 rooms with 3 atmospheres
- Friday 25th August at the evening: Chic party