AVORIAZ MTB BASE CAMP
IN THE HEART OF THE BIGGEST MTB AREA IN EUROPE: LES PORTES DU SOLEIL
- 650 km of trails, 22 chairlifts and 82 downhill tracks
- 1 enduro route 80 km long, 5 bike parks
- Just 1 lift pass needed to access all the mountain biking facilities in the entire area.
All the disciplines: cross-country, enduro, downhill and electric MTB.
- Stunning countryside: fir forests, lakes, Alpine meadows with cows grazing
- Smartphone: downloadable map of the area available
SPOTS AROUND AVORIAZ
- 11 downhill runs through alpine meadow and forest (2 bike parks and 3 more technically challenging downhill trails through the Forêt des Lindarets, with North Shore sections).
- 3 enduro runs
- 7 electric MTB runs
- 1 cross country run
- One wooden pump track in the center of the resort: This wooden pump track has been designed for all levels. Get acceleration by moving the corpos on the bike while negociating bumps and turns without using your pedals.
- One easy track for families
- 3 MTB schools to learn downhill MTB from 6 years old
- Learning and improvement trainings
- An initiation bike park in the center of the resort
A pedestrianised resort, Bike In, bike out
A PEDESTRIANISED RESORT, “BIKE IN, BIKE OUT”
- A car-free resort that makes biking completely safe.
- A bike park and a pump track in the center of the resort, open all day long.
- Bike-washing facilities
- NEW! : Bike maintenance services and free secure bike storage with your residence in the neighborhood of La Falaise.
- A wide choice of 2 to 5-star serviced residences.
- Station de lavage au pied des résidences
- Services de gardiennage (gratuit) et d’entretien de vélos sur place
AND MUCH MORE!
A GREAT ATMOSPHEER
- Live music bars and terrasses
- MTB Freestyle shows