The e-FAT BIKE ARRIVES THIS WINTER
PARTnership MATRA / AVORIAZ 1800
As part of its partnership with Easybike and its brand of electric mountain bike MATRA, Avoriaz is offering eFatBike this winter! The eFatbike is an electrically assisted bike with oversized wheels for good grip on the snow. A practice offering the joys of electric cycling on the snow trails.
In order to facilitate travel in our snowy resort, a model of VAE MATRA was specially created for the resort: the MATRA Avoriaz 1800 Fat Bike. Offered to:
- Professionals: as of December, the teams of the Gendarmerie, the National Police, the Town Hall and the Tourist Office will travel the station on the handlebars of these Fat Bikes.
- Locals and visitors with more than 50 bikes available for rent during the winter
An eFatbike initiation zone will be put in place this winter in order to discover this new activity. Twice in a week in après-ski by the professionals of the station, this zone will allow everyone to try the joys of the electric bike on snow, on a smoothed area specially provided for this purpose.
MTB school MCF Avoriaz
The MTB school MCF offer you eFatBike outings in après-ski and accessible to all to discover the mountain differently. “Full-Moon” outings will also be offered throughout the season during the full moon evenings. An unforgettable trip under the stars in a breathtaking setting.
Contacts : 06 95 02 75 35 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.vtt-avoriaz.fr
Evolution 2 set up eFatBike outings during the day and evening to discover this new kind of practice. An outing accessible to all to enjoy the mountain and its panoramas from a new angle.
Contacts : 04 50 74 02 18 – email@example.com
Website : www.ecoledeglisse.com
Many events are planned to allow everyone to test the e-MTB in one of the largest domain in the world.
- Summer 2018, launch of the first MATRA SUMMER TEST CAMP. On the program: activities by level, demonstrations, introductory sessions proposed by the schools of the resort.
- In addition to the existing 25km, 32 dedicated tracks will be realized (more than 80km)
- Between 100 and 150 e-MTB Matra will be available for rent and courses will be offered to discover the e-MTB
- The family resort of Avoriaz could not forget the children! Also, a 24-inch child e-bike will be created
- In August 2018, an international e-mountain bike race will be organized by Avoriaz 1800 and MATRA, in collaboration with Bosh, the leader in electric bike engines.
- In summer 2018, 50 e-VTC Solex will be offered in the 5 self-service stations of the domain
- Tracks dedicated to the e-VTC will be installed to promote mobility between the different neighborhoods of the station