New “3S technology” cable cars (with 2 carrying cables and 1 hauling cable) transporting skiers between Morzine and Avoriaz: with 12 cars with 35 seats, the facility can carry between 2000 and 2400 passengers per hour. Elevation: 580m. Speed: 7 metres per second. Travel time: 4 minutes. The top station is partly underground, improving the flow of pedestrians and skiers at ground level when they arrive in Jean Vuarnet square in Avoriaz. Operational in April 2013.
AquariazSport Pass // Winter 2014 News
45 minutes classes (+ 15 min in the jaccuzzi) at 10.30 am from Monday to Friday.
Monday / AQUA ZUMBA
Tuesday / AQUA STEP
Wednesday / AQUA PALMING
Thursday / AQUA PUNCHING
Friday / AQUA SLIM
Week/ 50 € - class / 12 €
Tickets can be bought during the Aquariaz opening hours.
Scan your skipass, do your jump and get your video back to share it with your friends on Facebook!
This is the Freestyle Park concept set up in the Chapelle Snowpark, allowing all riders to be filmed on the Chapelle Snowpark, and to get back and share their videos!
How does it work?
1. Introduce your skipass in the terminal
2. Go to jump! You are filmed!
3. Scan your skipass and watch your jump!
4. Record your phone number and receive your video on your smartphone!
5. Share your video!
Keeping in touch with your instructor
Esfbook is a blog that enables holidaymakers to stay in touch with their ESF instructor, build a personal relationship with them and see them again every year by booking lessons for their next holiday directly with them.
How does it work?
1. Ask your ESF instructor for the code enabling you to connect with him or her on the blog
2. Log on to www.esfbook.net from your computer, tablet or smartphone and enter the code that your instructor gave you
3. Access your instructor's file, where you can upload and download photos, share the page with your friends and family and book your lessons for the following season.
> Go to the esfbook blog